Are you tired of having unwanted fat deposits in your body? If your answer is yes, then you should definitely consider smart liposuction. To help you on your decision, we will be listing for you some of the reasons why you should choose this procedure instead of the traditional one.
- First of all, smart lipo is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife. Instead of the conventional scalpel and suction procedure, it uses lasers to eliminate unwanted fat deposits even on your problematic areas.
- For busy people, especially those who are working, they cannot afford to have long vacation or sick leave. One good thing about smart lipo is that the recovery time is generally faster. Because of this, you can go back to work in a shorter period of time. Did you know that in the traditional liposuction procedure, the healing may take months? In addition to this, the recovery time will depend on the amount of fats removed.
- Another reason why you should choose this procedure is the pain experience. Liposuction is known to be more painful compared to smart lipo. This is the reason why smart lipo is preferred by people who do not have high tolerance to pain.
- Local anesthesia is used for smart lipo while you need to be under general anesthesia for the conventional one. As we all know, general anesthesia can cause some discomforts such as nausea.
- After the smart lipo, you do not have to worry about loosening of the skin. Instead, it is the other way around. The part of your body that undergone the treatment will tighten even more.
- You also do not have to be anxious of possible scars and bruises. Moreover, it can also help in the reduction of your stretch marks.
- Since the doctor will use laser to melt out unwanted fats in your body, it can target more areas. There are some tricky areas in the body that are not easy to reach for the usual lipo procedure.
- When it comes to the price, smart lipo is also cheaper. On average, you will need around $5,000 for the smart lipo while up to $10,000 if you want to undergo the tradition procedure. Aside from its affordability, it is also less complicated.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose smart lipo over the usual and traditional liposuction procedure. Although, it is important to remember that you still need to consult with your doctor to know what procedure is best for you. There are a lot of factors you need to consider such as your budget and over-all health condition.Tweet