The new and revolutionary laser technique called Smartlipo has become the preferred method of removing stubborn fat for many. This minimally invasive procedure requires the doctors to make extremely small puncture like incisions into your skin through which a small tube with a calibrated laser is passed. This laser then breaks down the fat cells and turns them into oil or liquid that can easily be removed from your body, giving it a leaner look and tightened skin.
The procedure is extremely safe and requires almost no recovery time without causing any complications or side effects. However, like every procedure, Smartlipo’s success depends largely on the surgeon who is performing it. Since the smallest of miscalculations, carelessness or an oversight can cause tremendous damage to a human body; therefore, it is very important for you to make sure that you opt for only the best surgeon for this procedure.
How to choose the best surgeon?
Here are a few tips that you can follow to choose the best surgeon for your Smartlipo;
- Look for experience – there is absolutely no substitute for experience, therefore don’t just go for any doctor and only choose the one who has had successful results in Smartlipo
- Pay repeated visits to your doctor – do not just “seal the deal” in one visit; meet your doctor as much as you can and have him or her explain the procedure to you in detail
- Ask questions – discuss everything and ask every single question that comes to your mind regarding the procedure and its recovery and side effects
- Check your surgeon’s credentials – look into your surgeon’s work history and success rate; talk to his ex-patients for complete satisfaction and check for his medical affiliations
To help you in your quest to find the best surgeon, this article will bring one of the best names for Smartlipo into spotlight, Dr. Thomas E. Young, MD.
Dr. Thomas E. Young, MD
Dr. Thomas is one of the first physicians who performed Smartlipo soon after its approval from the US Food and Drug Administration back in 2006. With more than 7 years of experience, Dr. Thomas has become an expert in performing safe and accurate Smartlipo on his patients. His technique and style has matured over the years and minimizes any complications and side effects of the procedure.
Dr. Thomas is the Medical Director and owner of Young Medical Spa, a prime facility for Smartlipo. He not only performs the procedure himself, but personally supervises his fellow medical staff and clinicians.
Dr. Thomas was also the first physician to perform Slim Lip Procedure and with over 2500 procedures he is the most experienced physician for tumescent liposuction in his region. He is also one of the very few physicians in the United States who are certified to perform the Vampire FaceLift, which uses the patient’s own blood elements to rejuvenate his or her facial skin.
An expert in body sculpting, laser liposuction and Natural Breast Augmentation, Dr. Thomas is one of the best physicians of;
- Natural Breast Augmentation – Stem Cell Enriched Fat Transfer
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- XL Pain Free Laser Hair Reduction Procedure
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration
The Reasons Dr. Thomas Young Should Be Your Surgeon:
- Vast experience
- A long list of successful procedures done
- He has trained some of the best experts in laser liposuction, Natural Breast Augmentation and body sculpting. Some of his trainees include, Dr. Todd Malan, Dr. Bruce Katz, Dr. Dwight Reynolds, Dr. Jeffery Caruth and Dr. John Millard to name a few
- He has reputed medical affiliations that are a testament to his ability and talent. Some of these affiliations are;
- Medical Spa Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Westfield Surgical Center
- The aesthetic Practice Association
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians
- Fellow American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Westfield and Sacred Heart Hospitals