Remedy for Body Fat?
When diet and exercise prove to be futile in shedding body fat, people resort to Liposuction that can be described as a “cosmetic” procedure to remove tummy tucks, breast reductions, and even assistance in facelifts.
Types of Liposuction:
- Tumescent Liposuction is most commonly used, including the mixture of saltwater and lidocaine, and epinephrine, making it convenient to suck the fat from the area effectively.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction uses sound waves making it easier to suction it.
- Laser-assisted Liposuction comprises a laser that bursts the fat to dissolve it.
- Water-assisted Lipo uses liquid pressure to dislodge the fat cells (such as Aqualipo® – featured by Orlando Liposuction by Bassin)
What are the risks involved?
Bleeding, fluid retention under the skin, uneven fat removal, numbness, blood clots, damage to the blood vessels, and nerves are a few common side effects of getting Liposuction. Therefore, if one opts for it, it needs to be assured that the process is performed under a certified Board or cosmetic surgeon. Are there specific criteria that you need to meet before getting a Liposuction? This is a surgical process, so it does have a few things you need to follow beforehand:
- The person must be 30% within their ideal weight,
- Have flexibility and firmness in their skin, and
- Do not smoke.
People with heart disease or diabetes should stay away.
Is Liposuction effective and a permanent solution?
An obvious question is whether one will get long-term results, and the answer to this is, unfortunately, no. Although this method does remove fat cells, it does not prevent new fat cells from entering the body and undoing the entire process.
Therefore, after this procedure, it is essential to give dietary elements a lot of consideration: you should consume vegetables and fruits more, followed by regular exercise.
To sum it all up, although Liposuction may aid in losing body fat, an individual needs to assess whether they fall into all the criteria needed before getting the procedure.
Moreover, it is not a long term effect, and you need to take care while consuming food. You cannot ignore the risks associated with this, but this can be beneficial for many struggling with stubborn body fats if you exercise precautions.