There are many cosmetic procedures designed to lift, tone, tighten, the face for a more youthful look. One of these cosmetic procedures is the Brow Lift. Brow lifts are designed to help the face achieve a younger and more tone appearance through raising the eyebrows and tightening the skin. It is usually part of other surgical processes done on the same day.
Procedures That Are Usually Done with a Brow Lift
There are some cosmetic procedures that are done in conjunction with a brow lift. These include:
- Eyelid Surgery that helps make the eyes look younger and removes the signs of aging.
- Skin Resurfacing to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and age-related growths.
- Facelifts to help tighten and tone the neck and mid to lower facial area.
How a Brow Lift Helps the Face
A brow lift can help those who have expression lines and fine wrinkles around the brow area. This particular cosmetic procedure can help tone and tighten this area and also:
- Lifts the eyebrows. This makes you appear more awake and alert as well as younger.
- Lifts a hooded eyelid. If your eyelids are drooping or sagging, a brow lift can help reposition them.
- Lessens the forehead creases that may start developing.
- Lessens creasing on the nose bridge and between the eyes.
- Frown lines are improved. These creases that are vertical lines that show up between the eyebrows can have a better toned appearance after a brow lift.
Who Shouldn’t Get a Brow Lift
People who smoke or aren’t physically healthy should not get a brow lift, as any surgery has risks. Those who do not have a good outlook on the procedure and on life should not get the procedure. Lastly, those that do not have a positive approach to their recovery and their post-surgical look shouldn’t get a brow lift. Surgery cannot restore lack of self-esteem and should be looked at with realistic goals. Talk with your doctor about your goals.Tweet